BUSINESS ADVISE I WISH I HAD RECEIVED
Have you ever wished as a salon owner that you could make business decisions in the best interest of your salon with so much confidence you didn’t end up second-guessing yourself or kicking yourself for making a “bad” decision? I see you and I get it! Because I’ve been there, but I’m not anymore. What if I told you my top 3 pieces of business advice for being a super confident successful salon owner and how this will help you create more revenue? Are you ready to be the #girlboss other salon owners admire and ready to create more abundance? By following the advice that I share in this video with intention and strategy you will begin to feel like a salon owner who is super confident in the decisions you make and see the results this newfound confidence has on your bottom line.
IN THIS EPISODE I SHARE WITH YOU
- Why it is so important to stay in your own lane and to keep your focus on you, your salon and goals.
- Understanding the importance of where you are today.
- How to make more decisive decisions without thinking of the worst possible outcomes.
- How being a salon owner is a big responsibility even more so when you have team members relying on you.
- The NUMBER ONE question you want to ask yourself when making a business decision.
There you have it. The best business advice to ensure that you are constantly moving your salon forward. You now have 3 very clear strategies to help you become a confident successful salon owner. Right, it’s time to get intentional! Wondering where to start?
Tune into this episode 5 Tips To Program Your Mind For Success.
Join our community on Facebook and Instagram