I love trying out new things and seeing what’s possible, so this month I wanted to share with you 5 things to try that have helped me or have been worth the time and effort…….
CONDUCT A MARKETING REVIEW
It’s always good to do a marketing review so that you can make sure you’re on track. and re-evaluate where necessary. Here are some questions to help you…
1) What marketing activities have you been doing over the past three months?
2) What’s not been getting you the results you want?
3) What has been working well and getting you great results?
4) If you’re being totally honest with yourself, have you been doing enough to put your salon/clinic out there? If not, why?
5) What else could you do this month to help you get the results you want?
“MAKE TIME FOR YOU
As salon owners, we’re often putting ourselves last. So this month take some time for you, seriously. Schedule in time for doing things you LOVE. Maybe time for reading? Going for a walk? Whatever lights you up and makes you feel good.”– Tweet That
I love collaborating with people, it’s firstly an amazing way to build great relationships and secondly it’s a great way to expand your reach.
So who could you reach out to and collaborate with this month? ( Maybe a Therapist, or Stylist that would compliment your business and vice versa)
Maybe you could do an online workshop together or a hangout? Could you do a joint venture together?
CREATE A FUN INCENTIVE
It is vitally important as Salon Owners and Managers that we inject fun into our workplace and find different ways to increase overall sales and productivity.
This is a very rewarding strategy to achieve your goals.
If you are unsure where to start you can download my Salon Bingo incentive FREE
I remember once reading a quote which said, “The key to success is to not be afraid”.
So be fearless this month. To help you with this, here are some questions to ask yourself:
1) If you’re being totally honest with yourself, do you have any fears holding you back at the moment?
2) If so, what are they? Write them down.
3) If these fears came true, would you get through it?
4) What can you do to overcome these fears?
Make a commitment to yourself to be fearless. This is your life, make it spectacular and don’t let your fears hold you back.